If like me you get annoyed every time an application crashes on Windows and it then tries to send an error report, you may wish to follow this short guide to disable error reporting!
- Open Local Group Policy Editor by typing gpedit.msc in the Start Search and hit Enter.
- Now go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Internet Communication Management > Internet Communication Settings from the left sidebar.
- Double-click on the entry “Turn off Windows Error Reporting”.
- Select “Enabled” (you are enabling this function, because it turns off the error reporting) and click on Apply.
- You are done. Click on “OK” to finish.